Friday, March 13, 2009

just not now.

Okay FIRST OFF, let me say that i should start using this again. LOL since leslies on it, i'll actually have a friend.

Okay, so I randomly fell on someones page and read something that really shocked me. As of now, I really am speechless because all i can say is "old & new".

I've said bye to those that I had thought that really didnt make sense for them to be in my life. But I thought "why were they there then?" & I've realized that they were meant to be there for a reason.

People come to me and tell me how stupid everything is with everyone. I totally agree, don't get me wrong. It is stupid. I miss them a whole lot, but at the same time it's like, why should I even try anymore when all I've BEEN doing is trying. You guys know who you are. I had never heard a GENUINE "sorry" or not even that, I didnt get the chance to see that you've changed (the good way). If you have already, then i guess i missed out. I try really hard to think over it over and over again. My conclusion? I feel as if everything with eventually fall together again, no matter how many months or years it'll take, it'll come together again, just not now.

1 comment:

leslie.atienza said...

" cause leslie started using it "
LOL i love you.