Sunday, March 22, 2009

I figured I should really update this. So, goodbye march break, hello half a semester of school! baha. Anyways, march break's been OKAY..wouldn't say it's been the best. Yeah, I've seen ty for like 3 days in the march break, but no offense, that doesn't make it all great LOL. jokes..but seriously, I didn't get to chill or see people..*tear* leslie *ahem*. jeeez. baha. Soooo...I swear things are just soo up and down with me..it's fuckin crazy! but whatevs.

ANYWAYS...to sum up my march break, it was filled with fam and friends. LOL Spent a lot of time with ty..AND christine ;) baha! surprise visits from her and walking to hero burger with the boyfriends..stupid n words can't drive. but uhm...it was coool. soo basically i really dont even remember after that...like I honestly just remember that day and thurs and friday and sat. BAHAHA. wth..i know. thurs & fri was spent with my lil cousins and my tita, love em to death. & friday night reached an empty house with 8374 people and 827346 of beers and 892374 g of yummy greens. baha! sautrday was another santiago day..went to tita cyns, had some beers, some steak, no rice ;) wooooo! haha im soo random..i just putting anything i can think of on this.

OH! guys! I HAVENT STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR (minus that one time) & I HAVENT EATEN RICE! shieeeeeeeeeeet son, how does she do it?! ;) hahah..yeah soo basically i've been looking like shit..and i've been starving myself..hah! naat. but no rice (Y). k i can write a fuckin novel..im gonna go. PEACE.

1 comment:

leslie.atienza said...

i missed you too darling. dearly. see your non-rice eating, unstraighten hair self tomorrow. <3