Sunday, October 12, 2008

'stop, rewind, erase, forward, play.' - sy.

October 11th - I thought it would've ended to be a flop day, but as usual, ty came and saved the day. We ended up walking to baskin robbins @ 9pm to go get some ice cream. After that night, I realized that I like the kid more than I thought I did. Honestly, I haven't had such an honest, nice, caring, considerate, and understanding boyfriend ever. He's awesome. What could make it go wrong right? I know.

Today, I went on msn & who did I see talking to me? You ALL know who that person is. Let's just say, it's been about 3 years since. So okay, I'll just talk. Whatever, things are normal "how's she"/"how's he" kinna thing. So here's how the convo went:
?: how's you and dilly?
G: we're pretty nice, lol.
?: that's good.
G: yeahhh
?: i miss your family!
G: yeah i know right? it's been so long!


You get the point.. so it went on until "?" started bringing up the past things. As I'm typing, I'm thinking about everything, about how things could've been, about how we don't even talk, about how i have a boyfriend now, & how this kid could set such high standards but yet we're not with eachother.. So it questions me; how could this person question myself?! how could this person make me cry without saying a word?! how could he just do what he did & give up?! how could we just end everything without settling it?! & would he come back? I know I'm not supposed to be questionning myself these things, but why not? It's not like I'd get the answers to them now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Honestly cous, times are fucking rough! :) Lmfao, but regardless you know what's right and what's wrong. try your best not to let it get to you