Sunday, September 28, 2008

"let's rewind time.." now press play.

Okay so, basically I finally got over the "single space" phase... To be honest with you, things are waaaay different with me now. I thought about the whole grade 8 & 9 year and how 'he' messed me up, but when i actually think about it, why the HELL would i wait up for that?! I really dont need that at all... not to be rude or anything, but I'm really proud that I REALLY gotten over him and us. Thank God.
So now, there's Ty & I know before it was like "she doesnt like him enough.." but trust me on this one.. I really do & I'm not lying. I really needed that break up just to get my thoughts straight about everything, and i mean everything. I realized that he was the first guy to ever treat me like i was someone & TRULY meant it. Dont get me wrong, my ex's treated me like that to, but how many times did they do something to mess around with my feelings? It didn't make sense at all. But yeah... he's cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw cous, yeah I totally agree. Ty treats you perfectly (L)